So, you are interested in having WhatsApp Plus, which is claimed to be just the same as the original application, but offers more flexibility and handiness in the usage. So, how should you Install WhatsApp Plus in your mobile phone, anyway?
Installing WhatsApp Plus
In case you are interested in having WhatsApp Plus, you need to remember first that it is not the official app from the developer. Since it has no official support (and also legal issues), you have to deal with the risk on your own. Here are the steps on installing the Plus version:
- Make sure you already have the original application and open it. Make sure to backup everything. To do it, just go to Menu, choose Settings, choose Chat Settings, and click on Back up chats.
- Uninstall your app.
- If you are using Android, change the security settings. Go to Settings, choose Security, and check the Unknown sources box.
- If you are an Android user, look for the .apk file, but if you are using iPhone, look for .ipa file. Download it and open the file.
- Afterwards, you only need to follow the remains of the instructions to install the app in your device. In order to create your account, you also need to fill in your phone number.
- After all the process has been done, you will be asked whether you want to restore the already backed up conversation. Simply choose the option “Restore” and you will get all of your conversations back.
- Your chatting app is ready and you even have more options for adjustments and settings.
Keep in mind that WhatsApp Plus isn’t officially made by the developer. There is always possibility that your device isn’t compatible with the device or whether there will be system crash or problem with the application. Be sure about the risk and that you are ready with it.