Anton Lagerqvist, So. (200 breast – gold medal)
Brandon Makinson, Jr. (1-meter diving – silver medal)
Keren Siebner, Sr.
Jordan Evans, Sr.
Andrew Kosic, Fr.
Anton Lagerqvist, So.
Brandon Makinson, Jr.
Elliott Brockelbank, Fr.
Eric Chiu, Jr.
Nico van Duijn, Fr.
OTHER SIGNIFICANT INDIVIDUAL HONORS
Freshman Andrew Chetcuti qualified for the 2012 Olympics for his home country of Malta
- Tech's men scored 289 points at the ACC Championship to finish sixth, improving one spot from 2011
- Tech's women scored 195.5 points at the ACC Championship to finish eighth, improving one spot from 2011
- Sophomore Anton Lagerqvist's gold medal in the 200 breast at the ACC Championship was Tech's first men's individual title since 2010 and marked the first-ever gold in the 200 breast for Tech
- Junior Brandon Makinson won the silver medal in the 1-meter diving, setting a school record with 375.5 points
- Senior Keren Siebner finished fifth in the 100 fly at the ACC Championship, to mark the best finish by a Tech women's swimmer since 2008
- A program record 10 Jackets qualified for the U.S. Swimming Olympic Trials (along with two incoming freshman), and had two divers in Olympic Trials competition – junior Brandon Makinson (Canada) and incoming freshman Shannon Lumbra (USA).